Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why most of the people don't take action ?

Most dangerous thing that is stopping you, to reach your full potential !


Yesterday I went in town and I had a cup of tea with an old friend of mine. I have a brilliant idea about a business and he is the right person to talk with because has a negative attitude. That is why I chosen him, in order to prepare myself for everything might go wrong once I start the business.

Also a had few questions that could not find myself the answers to them.
He has this habit for coming up with a LOT of things that might go wrong, but also, has the common excuses that most people have them in these days. It's called:
The blame list. He always comes up with a reason for everything he lack. Probably you have friend like him too. You can recognize them when you hear them:

 "I can't get more money because of those stupid politicians", or "I've been fired because of this crisis", "This stupid economy","This lazy stupid government and these high taxes", "Everything is wrong in this country, that is why, I can't get a job", They are used to blame everything: the weather, the traffic, the circumstances, the boss, the company policy, the politicians  and so on. And the saddest part is that they blame the only things they have, to work with.

The only reason they are doing that is because they have a wrong philosophy about life. From a wrong philosophy, you start thinking negatively, acting in the wrong way with what you want, and even when you realize that something is wrong, you'll end up blaming someone else.



The only person you must blame for your failure or your mistakes is yourself. Jim Rohn said this so good:
“Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom
If you have a blame list like my friend have, throw it away, let others find it and used it, but not you. Become wiser, and the first thing you have to do is change your philosophy. Start your whole new life. "Where should I start ?". I started 4 years ago with 2 books that changed my way of thinking from that day on. Here they are:

The magic of thinking big - David Schwartz 
The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy

You might think "Why should I bother to read ?" How much to you want to have more heath, better relationships, more money, a happier life ? Take the first step, if you manage to read at least 30 minute every day, in less than a year you will double everything in your life, like I did ! You will develop the sixth sense to see opportunities. There is no luck in life.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" - Seneca
Be a student again, start preparing yourself and learn to see opportunities !


What do you thing about this article?

No comments:

Post a Comment