Friday, February 28, 2014

The Differences Between Men and Women

Men cannot go backwards sexually, women cannot go backwards in lifestyle

Now, that this means ? We will take each side and after couple examples that I'm gonna give you, I'm sure you'll understand what I wanted to say in this article :D

Women cannot go backwards in lifestyle !


Ladies, do you remember the first time you have dated a guy, with his own car ? When you left the club, you saw your friends waiting for cabs or bus in the cold ? You thought something like "Bye bitc**s, I'll see you all later, I 'm getting in this warm car !" And from that moment you act something like "Hey, You better have a car because you ain't gonna have this pu**y without a car. I ain't gonna take the bus in february, fuc* that shit". And that's how you rolled for the rest of your life.

Girls, do you remember the guy with his own apartment ? You got in, you were comfortable and though: "I can really enjoy having sex here. :)) I can scream and howl and break things, yell instructions. I will never have sex in nobody's mama house ". And you never did. :P

Ladies, do you remember the first time you had a man taking you on vacation? You were excited and from that moment on, every man you dated with had to take you somewhere. You let him know soon as you met him that : "Hey this is passport pu**y :)), if you want to handle it and don't take me on vacations, you are out of your mind ! :D "But now women have their own money and the craziest thing that they like to tell you guys is: "Hey, if you don't take me on vacation, I'm gonna find a cute guy and I will pay for it." But this last only 30 days because women don't like paying for shit.
"Pu**y cost money, di*k is free !"
That's right. Any money you spent on di*s is a bad investments.

Now girls don't be mad at me. :D Those of you who are in still in the first relationship I praised you. I congratulate you and wish you can share some of your ways to keep the relationship flowing.

Next article I'll tell you why men cannot go backwards sexually !

Have a wonderful night !

No comments:

Post a Comment