Monday, February 24, 2014

5 Things Every Man Wishes His Girlfriend Knew

Couple days ago a good friend of mine ask me to write something about how does a man see his relantionship. Now I'm not a foreteller, but I can give you 5 hints about man regarding his actual or future relationship.

1. Men have a hard time expressing emotion. Girls I'm sure you know what I mean. You remember that guy was crazy in love with you but acted so clumsy ?

Is not because he was inccapable or shy, is because he doesn't know how to say it. :P and I remember some years ago I acted the same :P. I would have prefered to battle an army rather than express my feelings.Girls, men are protectors, they love to hunt, they are warriors, this is what define their personalities. :D

2. Men always is looking for confident women. Girls I know that you seemed weak on the exterior but inside, you have a power and a will to overcome any obstacles. Show it ! In my opinion one of the most important quality a women must have is self confidence. If you carry yourself with confidence, your attractivity in men's eyes increase exponentially. ;)

3. Men want independence. Ladies I know you want him only for yourself and keep him foreever beside you, but don't cut off his wings. Don't try to hold him back from accomplishing his goals. That is what you unconciously love at him. ;)

4. Don't ask about previous girlfriends."Why ?" Because you'll make us remember about them. And if we tell you something as "how much they hurt us", we actually remember how much fun we had together especially in bed. Don't do it ! Remember men cannot go backwards sexually, once we get the sex we like, that's how the f*ck we roll. I will explain this in detail in other article :D

5. Men need a challenge. We love adventures, we love games and we love you. Mix this ingredients and teach us how to appreciate you. You could make your partner doing everything you want. I'll tell you in next article how you can train your man to do everything you desire.
And I think this requires your attention !

Until next time I wish you happiness !

Have a worderful night !

No comments:

Post a Comment