Monday, February 10, 2014

3 Secrets you should do to increase your revenue in less than 3 months


Hi there,

Because this is the first article on this category, I will write you a little about me and how I got to know all the information that I will gladly share it with you from this day on !

My name is Stefan and for the past 4 years since I have discovered, what personal development(P.D.) is, I have constantly improving myself in areas such as: business, communication, leadership, motivation, public relations and so on. I will stop here because this blog is for you and not about me. :)

Why P.D. is so important for you so that if you hadn't heard about it until now, you must take it seriously from now on.

Have you wonder why the company where you work pays other people double even triple the amount you get, at the end of the month ?

What did they have and you don't ?

What did they do differently from you ?



I will give you 3 Secrets that if you start from now to apply them every day, you will increase your revenue in less the 3 months.


1. Give more than it is expected from you ! Don't think like most people do: "Why should I work harder when they pay me this small amount ?!" You have to stop complaining and become a proactive person ! I will write an article and give you a list of actions that a proactive person do, latter on.

2. Increase your value to the company ! Albert Einstein said this :
Doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results is called Insanity
Ask questions in the company and find out in which areas your company has problems and develop the necessary skills  to come up with solutions.(It might be sales or marketing or publicity)

3. Get along successful people in the company and learn from them ! Take a look in the company and see who had the greatest results, and build a friendship with that person. Then learn what they do and do it yourself !
In next article I will give you the 5 of the highest paid abilities, that will help you increase your income !



What do you thing about this article ?

No comments:

Post a Comment